Help Desk Technician
As a Help Desk Technician, you will be the first line of contact for our clients needing support for hardware, software and telecom issues. You will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction through the prompt and efficient use of service skills and service tickets. Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has excellent customer service skills? If you have a passion for technology and a spirit of service, this a great place for you. Heart of Texas IT values employees who want to grow within our organization this is an entry-level IT position allowing plenty of growth for you!
IT Help Desk Technician
· Conduct proactive and reactive desktop and network support.
· Quickly responds to phone calls or emails for technical support.
· Provides onsite emergency/priority response to business down issues
· Maintains proper client documentation related to their networks and equipment.
· Provides technical support; identify, diagnose and resolve problems for clients that includes hardware, software and network related issues.
· Solves basic and complex information system challenges in a user-friendly, professional manner and provides one-on-one end user trainer as needed.
· Communicate and document clearly in the ticket tracking system.
· A Minimum of 1 year of similar experience with a helpdesk environment.
· An Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Knowledge of network operating systems (Windows 2008/2012/2016)
· Knowledge of Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-malware
· Knowledge of LAN/WAN/Wireless networking hardware and software technologies
· Good oral and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation