Our Design Process
KICK OFF MEETING
We kick off your project with a brainstorming meeting, to find out what your needs and expectations are. Whether it’s a website redesign or a brand new site, we have the tools to get you what you need. We take into account your design, branding, and technical needs to create a plan of attack that’s best for you.
PRIVATE WEBSITE SETUP
We create a separate private website for your project, where we host the website until launch. This is where we will make edits and changes that you can see before we upload your website and make it live. We setup all the pages to create a skeleton for your content, so that you know what has to be gathered and generated on your end.
CODING AND DESIGNING
We get to work together, while you generate content for the website, we are hard at work coding, building, and designing. There’s a lot of back and forth in this stage, as we get your approval and create something uniquely yours.
FILLING IN THE GAPS
We make necessary changes, and move your content into the website to prepare for launch. Together we gather images for pages and email addresses for contact pages, and whatever else you might need as a cherry on top, and we help you make your new website home.
We pack up and move your new website to your domain, where it will attract more oohs and aahs for your business than ever. You provide us with your hosting login information, or we set up a hosting account and domain for you, and it’s launch time for you!
Already have a website? No problem.
Let us help you manage and maintain it. Not everyone has the expertise or time to figure out the ins and outs of having a website.
Just like your business grows and changes, your website should too. Let us help you keep it up to date and running smoothly. It just makes sense to have all your IT and web stuff in one place, why not try our web maintenance services?
- Your hard drives get backed up, why shouldn't your website? Let us set you up with automatic backups. After all, it only makes sense to protect one of your company's biggest assets.
Small visual changes
- We want to help make your site the best it can be, that means sometimes making small visual changes. We can help you change out your background, text color, or maybe add a new set of icons.
- Miscellaneous support for when you're having a "what is going on?" moment. We can help. Wordpress woes, domain disasters, and network nightmares are what we fix best.
- Have some new content for us? Not really sure how to place it? Maybe you need an updated image or logo, or some information needs replaced or removed from your about page, whatever it is, we are happy to update your content.
- Just like a car, websites need regular maintenance in order to perform at their best. Updating plugins, Wordpress files and themes, and keeping your security up to date to protect from the latest threats, is the best way to keep your website performing in top condition.